Explore the breath and cold to access the full potential of your mind and body.
Join certified Wim Hof Method instructor Zane Curwen-Walker for our monthly ‘Breath & Ice’ Experiences and learn powerful techniques that will allow you to gain control of your strength, health and happiness. You’ll discover how to influence the inner systems of your body and elevate your human potential.
By combining these simple practices you can:
- Reduce inflammation -
- Improve mood and cognitive function -
- Increase cardiovascular performance -
- Maintain hearth health -
- Strengthen the immune system -
- Balance the body's stress response -
You will also receive:
- A detailed description of the techniques to take away -
- A ‘Licence to Chill’ which will enable you to utilise our onsite ice bath and attend our regular ‘Wim Gym’ -
- Personalised evaluation and coaching of your technique -
Workshops are held monthly and spaces are limited to 25 people.
Time: Sunday, February 10, 2019 from 11am – 3pm
Place: The Fifth Direction, 82 St Kilda Road, St Kilda
Investment: $120 plus booking
You’ll receive an email with further information of what you need to bring and how to prepare for the day.